Updated on : 27/08/2020
We are delighted to inform you that Club Farret will open from June 11.
Our priority is your safety, as well as that of our employees. This is why our staff is now partially active.
Please note that a telephone operator is currently available all week from 9.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m and to 1.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m. Thank you for favouring the sending of emails for all your requests to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to answer you as soon as possible.
The situation is evolving constantly and we will keep you updated if new measures are taken by our government.
Good luck to you all and see you soon at Club Farret!
In the current context of Coronavirus, we wish to bring you all the information concerning our services to preserve your vacation and your serenity.
Many of you are wondering about the health situation in Hérault and we fully understand your concerns.
It seemed very important to us today to clarify certain points and reassure you about the health condition in Vias Plage without minimizing the situation.
The press has reported on several cases of Covid-19 placing our department under vigilance and requiring the wearing of masks on public roads.
The cases of Covid-19 currently detected are people mainly frequenting the nudist village of Cap’Agde. This in no way reflects the situation in the seaside resort of Vias Plage.
Since August 27th our region, the Hérault, has been classified red. What does this mean for you and your holidays? The wearing of a mask is now compulsory in a village of the region. On the campsite, it is advised but only compulsory in indoor places. Otherwise our strict cleaning rules and sanitary obligations haven’t been changed and all services of the campsite remain operating as normal.
We do not minimize the risk, but everything is done in our establishment as well as the resort to ensure that your stay goes as well as possible. Obviously it is important to continue to adopt responsible behaviours for the well-being of all.
The sun and the holiday atmosphere are always present at Club Farret.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
All our teams make every effort to ensure that you have a good holiday and we are delighted to announce that the sanitary conditions will not prevent you from enjoying your stay.
In the open air no need for masks*! You just have to continue to respect barrier gestures and social distancing.
On site all our services and infrastructures will be open:
• The pool areas and slides will be open. A maximum number of people will be accepted. Don't worry, the capacity of the three pools is sufficient for use.
• The beaches are open in a normal way with respect for social distance and barrier gestures.
• Activities will be done every day during the day and in the evening. The entertainment program will be adapted to respect physical distance and barrier gestures.
• The Mini Club will be open and adapted to respect physical distance and barrier gestures.
• Our health protocol will be strengthened.
• The bars and restaurants will be open according to the standards in force during the holiday period.
The opening of our establishment on June 11th, 2020 will be done in compliance with the rules mentioned below. Rest assured these rules are evolving and will not spoil your stay. These are sanitary measures that you have already observed for a few weeks. We do our best to ensure that your stay takes place in the best conditions.
* except in our bars and restaurants, closed public spaces, according to the standards in force at the time of your stay and when the distance cannot be respected.
The hygiene measures are as follows:
• Wash your hands regularly with soap and water (access to which must be facilitated by providing disposable towels) or by hydro-alcoholic friction;
• Systematically cover your nose and mouth by coughing or sneezing into your elbow;
• Blow your nose in a disposable handkerchief and dispose of it immediately in a bin;
• Avoid touching your face, especially your nose, mouth and eyes;
• Wearing a face mask is compulsory in closed public spaces.
Application of the hygiene measures mentioned above.
In restaurants and bars:
• People welcomed will be seated, no standing in bars;
• The same table can only group people travelling together or having booked together, up to a limit of ten people;
• A minimum distance of one meter is guaranteed between the tables occupied by each person or group of people coming together or having booked together, unless a fixed or removable wall ensures physical separation.
Within aquatic complexes:
Campsites can open swimming pools if they are private swimming pools for collective use.
• Reinforce the cleaning of our rentals after each departure using a product with a veridical standard (EN 14476) indicated against COVID-19 or with dry steam cleaning at 120 ° C;
• Reinforce the cleaning of contact points: payment terminals, door handles, etc. ;
• Ventilate all of our premises frequently;
• Linen and sheets in the accommodation provided under plastic wrap;
• In the sanitary blocks, hydro-alcoholic gel will be available at the entrance. The cleaning will be reinforced with the presence of a non-stop maintenance agent from 8h to 20h. A disinfectant solution is present in each WC.
In order to limit the crowds at reception and in the campsite, we thank you for respecting your authorized arrival times, that is to say from 1 p.m. for pitches and from 5 p.m. for rentals. No one will be accepted inside the establishment before these hours. Only one member of the family must go to the reception for administrative formalities.
The amounts paid will be lost. Please send a written cancellation to the campsite.
Consult the guarantee documents : and send a written cancellation to the campsite.