Updated on : 22/06/2020
We are delighted to inform you that Club Farret will open from June 11.
Our priority is your safety, as well as that of our employees. This is why our staff is now partially active.
Please note that a telephone operator is currently available all week from 9.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m and to 1.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m. Thank you for favouring the sending of emails for all your requests to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to answer you as soon as possible.
The situation is evolving constantly and we will keep you updated if new measures are taken by our government.
Good luck to you all and see you soon at Club Farret!
In the current context of Coronavirus, we wish to bring you all the information concerning our services to preserve your vacation and your serenity.
All our teams make every effort to ensure that you have a good holiday and we are delighted to announce that the sanitary conditions will not prevent you from enjoying your stay.
In the open air no need for masks! You just have to continue to respect barrier gestures and social distancing.
On site all our services and infrastructures will be open:
• The pool areas and slides will be open. A maximum number of people will be accepted. Don't worry, the capacity of the three pools is sufficient for use.
• The beaches are open in a normal way with respect for social distance and barrier gestures.
• Activities will be done every day during the day and in the evening. The entertainment program will be adapted to respect physical distance and barrier gestures.
• The Mini Club will be open and adapted to respect physical distance and barrier gestures.
• Our health protocol will be strengthened.
• The bars and restaurants will be open according to the standards in force during the holiday period.
Thank you for respecting your authorized arrival times, that is to say from 1 p.m. for pitches and from 5 p.m. for rentals.
No person will be accepted inside the establishment before these hours in order to best meet health standards and cleaning procedures.
Only one member of the family must go to the reception for administrative formalities.
We are counting on everyone's responsibility to enjoy their well-deserved holiday!
Sunny greetings from Vias Plage!
The opening of our establishment on June 11th, 2020 will be done in compliance with the rules mentioned below. Rest assured these rules are evolving and will not spoil your stay. These are sanitary measures that you have already observed for a few weeks. We do our best to ensure that your stay takes place in the best conditions.
The hygiene measures are as follows:
• Wash your hands regularly with soap and water (access to which must be facilitated by providing disposable towels) or by hydro-alcoholic friction;
• Systematically cover your nose and mouth by coughing or sneezing into your elbow;
• Blow your nose in a disposable handkerchief and dispose of it immediately in a bin;
• Avoid touching your face, especially your nose, mouth and eyes.
Application of the hygiene measures mentioned above.
In restaurants and bars:
• People welcomed will be seated, no standing in bars;
• The same table can only group people travelling together or having booked together, up to a limit of ten people;
• A minimum distance of one meter is guaranteed between the tables occupied by each person or group of people coming together or having booked together, unless a fixed or removable wall ensures physical separation.
Within aquatic complexes:
Campsites can open swimming pools if they are private swimming pools for collective use.
• Reinforce the cleaning of our rentals after each departure using a product with a veridical standard (EN 14476) indicated against COVID-19 or with dry steam cleaning at 120 ° C;
• Reinforce the cleaning of contact points: payment terminals, door handles, etc. ;
• Ventilate all of our premises frequently;
• Linen and sheets in the accommodation provided under plastic wrap;
• In the sanitary blocks, hydro-alcoholic gel will be available at the entrance. The cleaning will be reinforced with the presence of a non-stop maintenance agent from 8h to 20h. A disinfectant solution is present in each WC.
In order to limit the crowds at reception and in the campsite, we thank you for respecting your authorized arrival times, that is to say from 1 p.m. for pitches and from 5 p.m. for rentals. No one will be accepted inside the establishment before these hours. Only one member of the family must go to the reception for administrative formalities.
The amounts paid will be lost. Please send a written cancellation to the campsite.
Consult the guarantee documents : and send a written cancellation to the campsite.